Release Notes, May 1, 2022
Home Village Balance Changes
While Clan Capital is stealing the spotlight in this update, we’ll also be introducing some balance changes to the Home Village.
- Level 12 Air Defense - HP increased from 1600 to 1650
- Level 4 Seeking Air Mine - Damage increased from 2400 to 2500
- Defensive Builder repair from 55/60 to 60/70 for level 3 & 4 Builder’s Hut respectively
- Level 8 & 9 Super Dragon DPS decreased from 414/448 to 405/429
- Super Dragon attack range decreased by 0.5 tiles
- Level 4-10 Unicorn heals decreased from 59/62/65/68/71/74/77 to 58/60/62/64/66/68/70
Bug Fixes & Other Changes
- Fixed an issue with Hero Pets sometimes becoming invisible
- Fixed Archer Queen’s animation that would occasionally cause her to twitch before her first attack
- Fixed graphics of Bomb Tower that caused troops to be hidden under its crater.
- Added more precision to collision detection of logs
- Adjusted trap triggering rules to not require unit movement
- Decrease gem cost of donating troops without the 1-gem donation perk.
- Air troops now take target building size into account when selecting and attacking targets. For example 4x4 TH can now be attacked from 0.5 tiles further away than before.
- Ground troops now take building size into account when considering the closest targets. Earlier the closest targets would be determined based on distance to the building middle point.