New Levels & Other Game Changes!
Welcome to the second sneak peek of the Autumn 2020 Update! In today’s sneak peek, you’ll get the complete view of the content we’ve got coming for Town Hall level 13 players as well as additional Quality of Life improvements we are adding to the game. Make sure you check out the full details below!
NEW TOWN HALL 13 CONTENT
With the Autumn Update, we are adding additional Building and Troop levels, as well as releasing more Walls for Town Hall 13 players to upgrade. Not only do these new levels provide more upgrade opportunities for maxed players, an additional level to Army Camps will be sure to stir the metagame in new and exciting ways! We can’t wait to see what brilliant strategies emerge from this change.
- An additional 100x Wall segments can now be upgraded to max level (14).
New Building Levels
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||HP|
|Archer Tower||19||16M Gold||16 Days||134||1600|
|Hidden Tesla||12||16.5M Gold||17 Days||140||1200|
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Troop Capacity||HP|
|Army Camp||11||16M Elixir ||16 Days||75||800|
New Troop Levels
|Level||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||DPS||HP||Training Cost|
|Giant||10||15M Elixir||15 Days ||72||2000||5 000 Elixir|
|Wizard||10||15M Elixir||15 Days||245||250||4 600 Elixir |
|P.E.K.K.A||9||15.5M Elixir||15 Days||680||6700||32 500 Elixir|
QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENTS & OTHER GAME CHANGES
With each update, we try to include as many Quality of Life (QOL) improvements as possible to make Clash of Clans even more enjoyable. In this update, we are introducing a ton of QOL improvements and bug fixes! With so many changes, we’ve broken them down by category so check them out below!
Super Troops Cooldown
- With this update, we are removing the 7-day cooldown after you have used any Super Troops! Therefore, you are now able to boost and buy the same Super Troop consecutively without having to wait the 7-day period that was previously required. As the roster of Super Troops grows, we hope this will incentivize players to try out new combinations and exciting new meta changes without having to wait the previous 7-day period.
- Heroes will now always guard the Village and will automatically heal after taking a defense! The Guard toggle has therefore been removed.
- The option to have a 5-minute preparation time and 45-minute Wars has been added.
- The battle will no longer end prematurely if the Siege Barracks is the final remaining unit.
- Beta Minion’s AI improved to reduce randomness of their starting attack position.
- Clock Tower Boost will no longer pause during maintenance as maintenance will not affect the Builder Base’s progress.
- The Supercell ID team has been hard at work adding a few new, community-requested features to improve the usability of the Supercell ID.
- You can now custom name each of your Supercell ID accounts.
- Ability to add profiles and profile pictures - time to find that best kitty photo!
- Friends list - You can now add friends to your Supercell ID account and play with them across all Supercell games.
- You can now see who on your friend’s list is online and what Supercell game they are currently playing
Age Verification For New Accounts
New accounts in the United States created after the release of this update will be asked to enter their age in the game. Players under the age of 16 will be identified as a young account and will have the following features:
- Supercell ID will be unavailable. We hope to introduce a young player-compatible version of Supercell ID in a future update.
- Clans with younger players will have a more strictly moderated Clan Chat. Profanity and personally identifiable information will be removed when detected in the Clan Chat channel.
- Players will be given a confirmation pop-up if a link tries to take them outside of the game.
- Once the player reaches 16 years of age, the above features will be removed.
- The game engine can now render multiple Spell effects at once (combinations of Heal, Jump, Rage, Poison, Invisibility, Haste, Eternal Tome, Freeze, Frost, Clone, Stun, Shrink, etc.).
- The “For You” tab has been removed from the Inbox. The “Community” tab provides up-to-date content by the Clash Content Creators with useful strategy videos and helpful guides :)