Quality of Life Improvements
Due to popular demand, here's a list of (some) confirmed "quality of life" improvements that will make it to the next update!
- The game will automatically default to the last deployment you used. If you used a Siege Machine in your last attack, it will default to that setting for your next attack. If you didn't use a Siege Machine and just deployed Clan Castle troops normally, your next attack will use that setting instead.
- Donating Siege Machines will now provide 30 XP instead of 1 XP.
- When starting an attack, no troops will be selected by default. That way
you won't accidentally deploy a troop when touching the map. You will need to manually select which troop you will deploy first.
- New replay speed available. Rewatch battles at 1/2 replay speed!
Grand Warden's Mode Switch
- Switch Grand Warden’s mode even if he is healing! When the Grand Warden goes down for a health-replenishing beauty nap, you can toggle his mode for when he wakes up from nappy-time!
And that’s all - for now! Stay tuned for more update news in the coming weeks! Clash on!